Tailor-made Travel Specialist - Far East / Japan
Tailor-made Travel Specialist - Far East / Japan Specialist
Looking for a proven experienced sales consultant with a passion to sell luxury and experiential holidays, primarily in the Far East & Japan region, although you will frequently deal with worldwide clients as well.
You will have excellent destination knowledge, either gained through living or working in the Far East and Japan, or through extensively travelling and selling the region.
With a proven track record in sales , ideally gained in a luxury or tailor made travel company , you will have high touch customer relationship skills needed to close sales and delight our clients.
, Use your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to our clients.
, Maximise every enquiry (whether phone call or email) with friendly and professional service and quickly identify good leads
, Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘ go the extra mile' throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
, Use our preferred partners to offer high quality product and optimum return on sales and offer ancillary products as appropriate to enhance our clients' journeys
, Confidently interact with clients by email , phone and occasionally face-to-face to build loyal relationships and repeat business
, Work closely with your Product Manager so you have first class product and region knowledge as expected by our clients
, Be a proud advocate for travelling with the company and confident to guide and recommend the product that will exceed out clients' expectations.
, A proven track record in long haul (ideally luxury or experiential) sales in the Far East / Asia & Japan region
, GDS experience , ideally Amadeus
, Commercially aware
, In depth knowledge of Far East / Asia & Japan region
, Ideally educated to degree level or can speak a second language
, Passion and enthusiasm for travel
, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills , actively listening to and fulfilling clients' needs
, Attention to detail
, Results orientated with personal motivation to deliver and exceed targets
, Strong time management and personal organisation skills
, Confident with clients and able to build trust and loyalty
, The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £24,000
, If you would like to apply for the position please call Helen on 02073475060 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £24000 per annum + uncapped commission
- Location: South East London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0203 887 9444
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-09 15:33:33 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Head Chef
- Reservations & Customer Service Advisor
- Business Development Executive (Travel Industry)
- Cruise Product Exec - Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Contracts Executive Swindon Area
- Web Chat Consultant - Luxury Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Bradford
- Business Travel Consultant, Aberdeen
- India Travlel Specialist
- Africa Travel Sales Consultant
- Long Haul Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant, Bristol
- Travel Consultant- South East and Eastern Asia!
- Product Expert
- Business Development Manager
- Tour Consultant - Europe!
- Tour Consultant - Latin America!
- Product Assistant
- Luxury Travel Consultant