New opportunity for a Ticketing Executive you will be working closely with the Air Product Manager, your main responsibility is to ensure flight ticketing is carried out accurately and efficiently.
You will also be required to support the business with all matters related to air product including fare building, schedule changes, airline correspondence and liaising with sales and operations.
, Issue tickets within ticketing time limit
, Liaise with airlines regarding errors with dates and names
, Work with the Sales and Operations team to price upgrades and complex itineraries, and changes to existing bookings.
, Calculate and process refunds through the GDS
, Monitor BSP Link daily basis for correspondence, and take appropriate action to deal with any ADMs
, Reissue tickets and build fares
, Action schedule changes - advising Operations and Sales accordingly
, Work to ensure optimum quality control within the Sales Team
, Queue Management
, Run reports to check for tax increases, fare changes, flight cancellation and schedule changes
, Be on hand to answer any queries from the Sales and Operations teams as required
, A high competency using all aspects of Amadeus - including all ticketing functions
, A good knowledge of airline pricing, key routes and carriers
, Outstanding organisational skills, methodical - adept at planning
, Attention to detail, systems orientated
, Strong numeracy skills
, Lateral thinking and problem-solving ability
, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
, Strong creative flair, vision and attention to detail
, High energy, positive “can do” spirit and strong team ethic
, Salary £25k Company annual bonus scheme, 20 days' holiday entitlement with an additional day for each completed year.
, If you would like to apply for the position please click ‘APPLY' or email your cv to email@example.com or call Helen on 02038879444
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Head Chef
- Reservations & Customer Service Advisor
- Business Development Executive (Travel Industry)
- Cruise Product Exec - Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Contracts Executive Swindon Area
- Web Chat Consultant - Luxury Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Bradford
- Business Travel Consultant, Aberdeen
- India Travlel Specialist
- Africa Travel Sales Consultant
- Long Haul Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant, Bristol
- Travel Consultant- South East and Eastern Asia!
- Product Expert
- Business Development Manager
- Tour Consultant - Europe!
- Tour Consultant - Latin America!
- Product Assistant
- Luxury Travel Consultant