Travel Groups and Sports Consultant, Leeds
Do you work in business travel or tailor-made leisure travel and looking for a new, exciting opportunity, working for this friendly, successful travel management team, in Leeds?
Groups & Sports Consultant required for this Leeds based travel management company.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
If you would you like to progress your travel career, within a groups & sports department of corporate travel, then this exciting position is for you!
Due to expansion, I am looking for a multi skilled Groups & Sports Consultant to become part of this exciting team.
If you have the desire to succeed in your travel career, using your existing skills & experience, then we want to hear from you.
I am looking for an experienced self starter, who can work well within a friendly team, working closely with clients in order to provide an unrivalled level of service.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Look after a number of the biggest names in national sport, booking groups and sports events, for these high profile clients.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service, self-managing your time but being a key part of this busy team.
- Use your GDS experience, daily.
- Tailor-make itineraries, using your previous business travel or tailor-made leisure travel experience.
The successful candidate will be suitably experienced, coming from a strong tailor-made leisure back ground or a storng business travel background.
The successful candidate will be GDS trained (preferably Galileo or Sabre), have some group booking experience, net fares knowledge and good, working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
Although working hours are Monday - Friday, 09:30 - 17:30, a flexible approach is required for high profile sporting events to be able to work Saturday's / Sunday's on occasions.
A highly competitive starting salary is available, to reflect experience, with contributory company pension and an excellent holiday entitlement, in addition.
This opportunity will truly see you progressing, personally & professionally.
A excellent, exciting position not to be missed! Free Parking
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Christine on 0141 248 5222 or email your CV to Christine@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions to apply online.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Reservations & Customer Service Advisor
- Business Development Executive (Travel Industry)
- Cruise Product Exec - Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Contracts Executive Swindon Area
- Web Chat Consultant - Luxury Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Bradford
- Business Travel Consultant, Aberdeen
- India Travlel Specialist
- Africa Travel Sales Consultant
- Long Haul Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant, Bristol
- Travel Consultant- South East and Eastern Asia!
- Product Expert
- Business Development Manager
- Tour Consultant - Europe!
- Tour Consultant - Latin America!
- Product Assistant
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Travel Executive - Galileo