Shop Manager - Leigh, Lancashire
Shop Manager - Leigh, Lancashire
Salary: £21 - 23.5k
Our client is part of an established Retail Bakery outlet with over 160 shops located across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire regions.
The company prides itself in providing their customers with a fast paced service in many high street locations, with great tasting quality products including sandwiches, savouries and cakes at excellent value prices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shop Manager to join the team in Leigh, Lancashire.
* Managing day to day shop operations.
* Driving sales growth.
* Delivering outstanding customer service.
* Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
* Hygiene and food safety compliance.
* Work closely with the Area Manager on performance and customer satisfaction.
* Background in retail and team management.
* Ideally have worked within a food environment (this is not essential).
* Passionate about delivering great customer service.
* Strong work ethic.
* A hands on ?can do? mentality.
Benefits: 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays, Contributory Company pension scheme, Staff discount, Opportunities available for internal progression/promotion.
Working hours: 40hours a week including Saturday's - 8:30am- 5pm, Sundays & Mid week day off.
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Key words: Shop Manager, Store Manager, Showroom Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Retail, General Manager, Branch Manager, Supervisor, Deputy Store Manager
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £21000 - £23500 Per Annum
- Location: Leigh, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Jonathan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JTH/D/039715
- Posted: 2018-11-23 16:24:28 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham
- Transport Admin Clerk - Crawley