Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division
Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division.
Salary: Circa £100000 plus car allowance + excellent bonus + extensive extra benefits package.
This is an exciting City-based opportunity for a dynamic deputy/Senior manager to play a key role within a London based Financial Services team.
A chance to really put your mark on the business.
You will either be a Senior Manager or Head/ Deputy Head of Function, looking for a good amount autonomy and challenge.
Reporting into the Head of Audit and working closely with Senior Stakeholders and Board, you will be responsible for your own internal clients and a range of business streams in Investment/Asset classes covering Middle and Back Office functions.
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
You will relish this position within such a high profile division and use the opportunity to impress the senior management team. You will have excellent communication skills and be keen to drive change and add value.
You will almost definitely have Big 4 experience in the UK or Europe or internal audit experience at Senior manager level (FTSE/Global Financial Services advantageous), be dynamic, motivated and a self-starter.
Strong understanding of what being a trusted business partner in a service orientated audit function means.
Including experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
An understanding of Regulatory environments is essential, so it is likely you will have extensive experience within Financial Services, as either an Internal or External auditor, Personality is important, you will need to display passion, commitment and drive to assist in building a dynamic function.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at email@example.com or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Internal Auditor- West Midlands
- Internal Audit Manager - UK/Asia
- Senior IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior IT Auditor/ Data Analytics professional
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division - FTC/Daily (12 months)
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services (City)
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
- Senior IT Auditor/Assistant-Flexible UK locations- Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- IT Audit Manager/VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Auditor – 6 month FTC
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – London/South East
- Lead Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified Internal/International Auditor - Extensive EMEA travel
- EMEA Senior Internal Audit Manager - Global business - Flexible location