Accounts Technician / Senior
Do you want to work in a fun and dynamic environment with the support of a great team around you? Are you looking for a varied and challenging workload where you can truly add value to your clients' business? Then this might be just the job for you?
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Technician or Senior to join their busy team.
Within this role you'll take on a varied workload including statutory accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, tax compliance and planning, VAT, bookkeeping and management accounting.
You'll also take an active role in transitioning your clients online in readiness for the forthcoming digital changes.
This role would be a good fit for an AAT qualified applicant, though my client is equally happy to look at candidates who are qualified by experience.
Strong accountancy practice experience is essential, and you will need to be a strong communicator, as this position will involve a large amount of direct client contact.
Don't miss this great opportunity to springboard your practice career in a truly progressive and sociable firm.
Apply ASAP quoting job reference RE5334 or call Rob Emsley to discuss.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment.
For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £18000 - £25000 Per Annum
- Location: Plymouth, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Trial balance Consulting
- Contact: Rob Emsley
- Tel: 01872 464555
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RE5334
- Posted: 2018-12-06 17:11:12 -
- View all Jobs from Trial balance Consulting
More Jobs from Trial balance Consulting
- Accounts Senior
- Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper (Practice)
- Accounts & Tax Manager / Senior Manager - Accountancy Practice
- Accounts Technician / Semi - Senior / Senior
- Accounts Assistant (Practice)
- Accounts / Client Manager - Accountancy Practice
- Accounts & Audit Senior
- Part Time Bookkeeper (temporary)
- Payroll Bureau Administrator
- Finance Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Accounts & Audit Senior
- Accounts Semi-Senior
- Bookkeeper (Accountancy Practice)
- Private Clients Tax Partner
- Assistant Accountant
- Bureau Payroll Specialist
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Assistant Manager - Accountancy Practice
- Accounts, Audit or Tax Specialist