Graduate Research Scientists - Artificial Intelligence
Are you studying for a PHD in Physics, Maths, Stats, Computer Science and want learn about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and earn money at the same time?
Your typical academic profile will be:
PhD/strong Masters in Physics/Math/Stats/Computer Science/Quantitative Finance/Operations Research, or similar mathematical graduate programs.
Pure-play Artificial Intelligence Research firm, focused on delivering a suite of ‘optimized' tools & analytical-assets to address key enterprise problems , seeks your assistance in hiring exceptional quantitative-talent for its AI Research team.
Existing expertise in machine learning and AI is not expected.
You will be expected to learn AI concepts and tools on the job.
- Intensive, continuous, learning within the AI/machine learning space
- Owning, planning and carrying out independent computational AI research for cutting edge enterprise machine learning problems
- Indepth review of AI literature, algorithms' implementation testing & refinement
- Develop and optimize AI tools
- Solving problems for international clientele, using tools developed within firm
Typical academic profile:
PhD/strong Masters in Physics/Math/Stats/Computer Science/Quantitative Finance, or similar mathematical graduate programs, from reputed universities.
Students currently pursuing their PhDs are encouraged to apply.
Programming skills in any one of R/Python/Julia/C++ is a significant plus.
Students currently pursuing their PhD's ideal for an immediate interview and start please apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Head of Supply
- Interim Supply Chain Manager
- Employee Relations/Human Resources Adviser
- Receptionist and Administrator
- Distrubution and Data Administrator
- Warehouse Assistant with Fork Lift License
- Warehouse Assistant
- Audit Supervisor
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Legal and Compliance Manager
- Quotes and Tender Specialist
- Inventory Administrator
- IT Operations Administrator
- IT Operations Analyst / Administrator 50732BR
- Customer Care Advisor (12 Month Contract)
- Customs Administrator