India Tour Consultant
Have you wandered through the exquisite temples of India or immersed yourself in the exhilarating pace of life of the colourful vibrant cities? Do you have excellent customer service skills and experience in travel? If so, we need you!
Our Award Winning Tour Operator based in South West London is seeking an extensively travelled and passionate travel consultant for our India Team of Specialists!
, Tailor-made experiences with in depth knowledge of India
, Sell our brochure tours as well as designing and costing tailor-made itineraries for independent travel.
, Build tailor made itineraries to suit individual client's requirements
, To look after the entire booking from the initial enquiry until the return of the client
, Research itineraries from information to the costings
, Handle telephone queries with outstanding customer service skills
, Understand full product range offered
, Follow up on tour options, quotes and itineraries
, The successful candidate must have detailed knowledge of India and Sri Lanka
, Excellent customer service skills
, You will be well travelled & must have visited India within the last 5 years and you must provide a detailed travel profile.
, Working knowledge of Galileo CRS is preferred
, Work within a team environment
, Attention to detail, organised, accurate and ability to work to tight deadlines
, Experience within a sales environment
, Experience costing and planning tours & itineraries
, Computer literate & good knowledge of Excel & Word.
, Educated to at least A Level standard or similar.
, It is essential to provide a full, detailed travel profile (including dates) and a short note why you are ideal for this position.
Working Hours will be Mon-Fri either 09:00-17:30 or 09:30-18:00 plus only 7 Saturdays per year, which payment is included in the salary.
To apply for the position of 'India Travel Consultant'
Click ‘Apply' now and submit your CV.
Aiste Vilcinskaite - Account Manager - 0203 887 9444
Due to the volume of applications received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £27000 per annum + Commission
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0203 887 9444
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-12-07 14:33:35 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Product And Contracts Coordinator
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- LUXURY TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Yield/Hotel Allocations Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Front End Developer - Swindon
- Senior Web Developer Swindon
- Product Coordinator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Corporate Sales Executive - Manchester
- Head Chef
- Africa Travel Consultant
- Latin America Tour Consultant
- Travel Manager
- Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
- Business Developement Manager - Corporate Travel
- Business Travel Consultant - Gloucestershire
- Luxury Travel Consultant, Homeworking or office based
- Luxury Travel Consultant