Africa Travel Consultant
Have you travelled extensively to Africa? Are you passionate about sales and drive to exceed targets? Would you like the opportunity to put together luxury tailor-made itineraries to Africa? Do you want to be a part of an exciting fast growing business? If so, now is your chance!
This fast growing Luxury Tour Operator is expanding and are now looking for an Africa Specialist to tailor make luxury holidays whilst working towards departmental targets.
You will ensure that all luxury hotels, lodges, flights and excursions are booked correctly and maintain a high level of customer service in this fast paced travel environment.
, The creation and conversion to sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries to Africa.
, Ensure all arrangements of flights, hotels, lodges and excursions are booked accurately.
, You will be responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
, Most contact is by email and phone but clients do also visit our office for face-to-face presentations therefore a confident and professional telephone and face to face manner is essential
, There will be expectation of consultants to get involved in all aspects of running of the business including website development, advertising, PR, administration, accounts and marketing.
, Bring new ideas that can generate new itineraries.
, Handle any customer queries relating to a confirmed holiday.
, Work towards set targets.
, 2 + years of travel sales experience within the travel industry preferably with a tour operator
, A passion for Africa with a proven travel profile to the country.
, Highly polished new graduates will be considered.
, Strong academic background in literacy and numeracy is essential
, Ability to work under pressure.
, Confident and clear phone manner.
, Excellent attention to detail.
For the successful candidate there will be a competitive annual salary and company benefits package which will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for the position of Africa Travel Consultant
Click ‘Apply' now and submit your CV.
Aiste Vilcinskaite -Account Manager - 0203 887 9444
Due to the volume of applications received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £24000 - £32000 per annum + Commission!
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0203 887 9444
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-12-07 14:50:49 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Product And Contracts Coordinator
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- LUXURY TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Yield/Hotel Allocations Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Front End Developer - Swindon
- Senior Web Developer Swindon
- Product Coordinator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Corporate Sales Executive - Manchester
- Head Chef
- Latin America Tour Consultant
- India Tour Consultant
- Travel Manager
- Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
- Business Developement Manager - Corporate Travel
- Business Travel Consultant - Gloucestershire
- Luxury Travel Consultant, Homeworking or office based
- Luxury Travel Consultant