Corporate Sales Executive - Manchester
Christmas just came early.
Because I have the opportunity of a lifetime.
I'm looking for a highly driven, motivated individual who is able display a highly professional approach as an excellent verbal and written communicator.
If you are progressive, sales driven and want to be part of an exciting company who are highly established and looking for their next prodigy to progress - then you need to know more.
The position will be with a Corporate Travel company, centrally located in the city centre of Manchester with fantastic hours! So.
What are you waiting for?!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
, Create business opportunities to expand client base and contracts
, Extensive research on their client portfolio
, Efficiently dealing with enquiries and qualifying inbound leads
, Managing own work load and prioritising prospects
, Help build the database of strong client lists
, Represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner liaising and contacting high level executives at potential accounts
, Achieve targets to set up prospective client meetings
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
, 1-2 years of experience in generating interest by creating and following leads
, Fantastic written and verbal communications skills
, Ability to creatively problem solve
, A strong ability to adapt conversation to audience
, A self-driven and motivated attitude
, A strong listener who is able to identify client's needs
, Excellent organisation skills to manage own time.
- Knowledge in Salesforce / a CRM system
- A business travel background
- An understanding of our target market - Finance
A fantastically rewarding career with a highly regarded company along with a very generous salary.
You would be receiving some invaluable personal development! Depending on experience, £18-£27k plus a bonus structure.
Hours are Monday - Friday can be flexible within office hours of 8-6.30pm.
Want to apply? Here's how!
To apply for this exciting opportunity as a corporate sales executive, please call Mary 01619236120 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Luxury European Travel Consultant
- Ticketing & Flights Executive
- Reservations Executive
- Travel sales Superstars
- Travel Expert
- Global Travel Business Manager, Scotland
- Online Implementation and Support Manager (Travel Industry)
- Travel Sales Specialist
- Travel Specialist
- Travel Cruise Specialist, Glasgow
- Travel Specialist
- Business Travel Consultant, Edinburgh
- Sales Manager (FIT Bookings)
- FIT Executive
- Senior Tailor-Made Travel Specialist
- Travel Consultant - Travel & Education Specialist
- Ticketing Agent
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Adventure Customer Experience Specialist (Travel Industry)
- Operations Executive (German Speaking)