Do you have a passion for Travel and customer service? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Travel Consultant with a passion for travel to join this well-established team of an ambitious travel experts based in Lancashire.
This independent high end travel agency works closely with their clients to design bespoke holidays and itineraries to some of the world's preeminent destinations.
A suitably experienced candidate is required to join this busy travel team, selling European and worldwide destinations, via telephone and face to face.
All of the enquiries will be for European and Worldwide destinations, with many of the enquiries / bookings being for multi-centres and luxury, high-spend travellers.
- Booking flights, accommodation and tailor made itineraries, to European and worldwide destinations
- Using your travel industry experience and solid destination / product knowledge to assist you in advising your clients on their options
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service, maintaining the strong reputation of this travel company.
- Administrative duties relating to after sales
- Developing effective relationships with Agents and Suppliers
- Gaining and maintaining first-hand knowledge of the product range
This is an excellent position working for a busy, independent travel company, requiring a suitably experienced individual.
You will ideally have experience in tailor making travel ininaries, be sales focussed with a positive outlook and the ability to work well within a team.
A proficient telephone manner and excellent attention to detail is key for this role, as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
In return an extremely competitive salary, of up to £16,000 PA will be offered.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for this high end travel company which offers a promise for progression.
For this Luxury Travel Consultant role, please click the link, call Lisa on 0161 9236120 or send your CV to Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Product And Contracts Coordinator
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- LUXURY TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Yield/Hotel Allocations Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Front End Developer - Swindon
- Senior Web Developer Swindon
- Product Coordinator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Corporate Sales Executive - Manchester
- Head Chef
- Africa Travel Consultant
- Latin America Tour Consultant
- India Tour Consultant
- Travel Manager
- Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
- Business Developement Manager - Corporate Travel
- Business Travel Consultant - Gloucestershire
- Luxury Travel Consultant, Homeworking or office based
- Luxury Travel Consultant