LUXURY TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Are luxury holidays your speciality? Are you an experienced Travel Consultant able to put together luxury tailor-made itineraries to cater for the most discerning traveller? Do you enjoy making a clients holiday dreams become a reality, by paying exceptional attention to detail and offering fantastic customer service? If you have a minimum of 5 years independent retail travel experience and you want to continue your Luxury Travel Consultant career with a leading specialist in the north London area, then keep reading!
An award winning independent travel agency, who pride themselves on offering a personalised service from very experienced Travel Consultants, is keen to expand their team.
As a Luxury Travel Consultant you will be meeting clients, discussing their requirements and making recommendations for their desired dream holidays.
Selling 4and 5 star luxury holidays and hotels across the globe your knowledge will need to extend from Europe to long haul destinations with experience of the weather patterns and resort attributes.
A very competitive salary and benefits are available for the successful applicant.
, At least 5 years retail travel experience within an independent luxury travel agency
, Proven sales track record
, Must be well spoken, eloquent and fluent in English, confident and mature enough to be able to converse with high spending demanding clientele face to face, via email or telephone.
, A good multi-tasker and team player but able to work under own steam, must possess the skills to be able to build up their own client base.
, Most importantly of all - must be able to sell.
, Passionate about travel
, Well travelled around the world and able to use this personal knowledge to sell
, A professional attitude and attention to detail
, Experience of using a CRS system, ideally Galileo
In return for meeting the above experience criteria you will receive a cracking basic salary, appealing working hours of Mon to Fri 9-5.30 (Sat 9.30-1.30) and a fabulous commission structure providing exceptional earning potential.
If you feel you have the right qualities and have a proven luxury retail travel background please contact me.
Darren Cole - Senior Account Manager - 0203 887 9444
Due to the volume of applications received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £30000 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- Location: North London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0203 887 9444
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-12-07 16:36:04 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Senior Business Travel Consultant - Greater Manchester
- Senior Business Travel Consultant, West Yorkshire
- Luxury Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Business Development Manager
- Travel Recruitment Executive
- Travel Recruitment Executive (Corporate Travel)
- Polar Regions Product Manager
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Operations Executive
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Team Leader/Sales Coach
- Air Coordinator
- Tailor-made Travel Specialist - Far East / Japan
- Hotel Purchasing Executive
- Reservations Executive
- Overseas Commis Chef - European Desinations
- Overseas Chef De Partie - European Destinations
- Overseas Sous Chef - European Destinations
- Overseas Head Chef - European Destinations
- Financial Accountant - Luxury Travel