Practicus are partnering with a London based Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Theatres Matron (8a) (must be nurse by background)
An exciting opportunity working with a leading London trust.
A clinical theatres matron to help shape and lead on the improvement of theatres.
This will include management of staff and the daily running of the theatres.
What will underpin the success of this assignment is your understanding of theatres on an operational level.
Someone who will autonomy to hit the ground running and also to demonstrate their leadership skills.
Successful applicant will need to demonstrate a proactive approach.
A strategic individual who can be an organiser but also think on their feet.
Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- Must have clinical background.
- Managed and have run a very similar theatres programme and delivering high results and performance.
- Excellent engagement and communication skills at all levels including exec teams.
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- START: ASAP
- DURATION: 3 months
- INTERVIEWS: TBC
- RATE: £250.00 per day (Inside IR35)
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Senior Recruitment Resourcer - Senior Resourcer
- Interim Service Manager
- SAR Programme Manager
- Technical Lead - Construction
- Interim Cyber Technology Risk Specialist
- Business Analyst
- Finance Transformation Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Project Officer (FTC)
- NHS Project Transformation Manager - Community Services
- Senior OD Consultant (VSM) - NHS
- Head of Regulatory Systems & Technology
- Project Business Analyst
- Senior Knowledge Management Specialist
- Test Analyst
- Service Manager
- NHS Service Manager - Paediatric Services
- Head of Product
- Business Intelligence Manager