Fraud Investigator / Tracing Agent
We are currently recruiting for a Fraud Investigator / Tracing Agent to join a well established financial company, based in Maidstone, Kent.
This role will be initially a 6 month temporary contract, working Monday - Friday, 9 - 5 in Maidstone.
Salary paying £20,000 - £25,000.
You can expect to be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaising with customers over the phone
- Confirming addresses
- Inputting data
- Gathering information from debtors
- Passing on information onto the relevant parties
- Chasing debts on behalf of the company
The ideal candidate will:
- Have gained experience working in the financial sector
- Have experience in fraud investigation or as a tracing agent
- Have experience working with completing credit checks
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be able to multi task
- Have a small or no notice period
If you feel as though this role is right for you, apply today for immediate consideration.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- IT Manager
- 7.5T Driver (C1)
- Lab and Manufacturing Assistant
- Telesales Agent - Outbound
- Sales Administrator (Temp)
- Accounts Assistant (Spanish Speaking)
- Insurance Sales Administrator
- Furnace Operator / Heat Treatment Operative
- Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
- Sales Estimator
- Electronics Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Tool Setter
- Part Time Accounts Assistant
- Account Executive
- Media Sales Executive
- Customer Service Representative
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Business Development Manager (Field based - Northern Territory)
- Goods In Warehouse Operative