Assistant Team Manager - Assessment Team
Assistant Team Manager - Assessment Team - Buckinghamshire - £41,586 - £46,160 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire County for an Assistant Team Manager to work in a Assessment Team.
Our client are considering all candidates with substantial post qualifying experience in a statutory environment; making it a great chance to step into a management role and move forward in your career.
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire as a Assessment Assistant Team Manager include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years' service).
Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks' additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
Duties as a Assessment Assistant Team Manager include:
- Assisting the Team Manager to, manage and supervise a team including qualified, experienced Social Workers.
- To support the Team Manager in ensuring all referrals are appropriately assessed, reviewed and acted upon.
- To ensure the team provide a professional and high quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
- To be responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Physical Disability Care Home
- Social Worker - Child Protection - Hammersmith and Fulham - £32
- Social Worker - Discharge to Assessment
- Sales Consultant
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Older Peoples Services
- Business Development Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Acute General Surgery
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Staff Nurse - RGN – Trauma and Orthopaedic
- RGN – Recovery Practitioner – NHS
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Infection Control
- 2 x Social Workers - Adult's Hospital - Devon - £31p/h
- Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Hammersmith
- Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Hampshire - £31p/h
- Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Gloucestershire
- Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Bournemouth - £28p/h
- Social Worker - Adult's Assessment Team - Brighton and Hove
- Senior Practitioner - Adult Safeguarding Team - Birmingham
- Social Worker - Permanent - Looked after Children - Thurrock