Location - Mansfield, Nottingham
£30,000 to £45,000 + 25days holiday, pension scheme, Flexible working + more!
Are you a .NET Developer who is currently working in a role that doesn't give you that flexibility and autonomy to work on different projects?
Do you want to help organisations create digital products and platforms using the likes of Azure and Xamarin technologies?
If the answer is yes and you have the ability to work for a company who offers software services to some of the largest co-operations in the UK and you think it's time for a step up then please get in contact.
The company I am working with is located in Mansfield they are based in a private location which is commutable via public transport for those of you that don't own a vehicle.
If you like to drive yourself into work then you don't need to worry about parking because there is free parking provided onsite.
You will be put in 1 out of 5 development teams on site who are all focusing on different areas of the development lifecycle from UX/UI to front end development, they all work in an agile environment and ideas are shared between teams as they have collaborative mind-set.
Training is provided onsite for .NET Developers who don't possess Azure and Xamarin and would like to learn & add them skills to their profile.
This is an opportunity for you to get your hands on multiple projects with a variety of large clients which will allow you to grow as an individual rather than working on one project at a time gathering dust on your keyboard!
If you are intrigued and would like to know more get in contact with Alessandro on 01174280600 or send an email to Alessandro@isluk.co.uk if you don't have an up to date CV then don't worry we can have a confidential conversation.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Software Delivery Manager
- Product Engineer - Military and defence - £40,000
- Graduate Electronics Engineer - analogue design - EMC, C++
- Lead DevSecOps Engineer
- Senior electronics design engineer - PCB and EMC
- Engineering technician - Medical Devices - Gloucester - £30k
- SEO Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Java Engineering Manager
- Lead iOS Developer
- Software Engineer - C, C++, C#, JAVA - Fife - £55,000
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Test and Fault-Finding Technician - PCB, Test - £35,000
- RF Engineer - Microwave, Antennas, medical devices - £60k
- Applications Manager - Bristol Based - Physics or Chemistry
- Senior Android Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Support Engineer
- Electronics/Firmware Design Engineer
- .Net Developer