Technical Sales Representative
Position: Technical Sales Representative
Salary: €40k to €45k p/a
The role of the Technical Sales Representative is to provide product/technical support in an external capacity to the customers, closeout sales and account manage the customer base in the area generally.
- Provide support to ensure continuous sales growth through direct sales, price negotiation and proactive development of new sales.
- Develop sales opportunities across the Construction Accessories product range.
- To manage existing and develop new business relationships for Construction Accessories.
- Act as the customer point of contact and account manager for assigned customers.
- Provide technical and specification support to customers.
- Prepare approved installer database for products.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Minimum of 2to 5 years as a Technical sales or Similar experience.
- Qualification in the construction related discipline.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and a proficient user of CAD.
- Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- A full driving license.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales targets
- Expanding customer base
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your cv today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Associate Director / Senior Project Manager
- Technical Sales Representative
- Field Service Engineer
- Internal Sales Support
- Project Information Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Site Safety Manager
- Health and Safety Manager
- AutoCAD Revitt Technician
- Project Manager
- CAD Designer with Glazing Experience
- Site Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor M&E
- Project Manager Electrical
- Electrical Contracts Manager
- External Sales Joinery Rep
- Facade Designer