Customer Services - Combination of European languages
A global Channel Marketing Services company is seeking a European Speaking Administrator/Customer services (Spanish, French and Italian) to join a team of over 20 other Multilingual Administrators to assist with the administration and customer service tasks.
There are excellent opportunites to progress and amazing training! YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND WRITE Spanish, French and Italian.
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hour working week
Languages: Fluent in English and Russian
- Responding to all incoming Customer enquiries following agreed processes and working to Service Level Agreements.
- Auditing transactions and verifying details correspond to the program guidelines.
- Data entry.
- To ensure all program or process data used in the day to day delivery of program services are correct.
- Detailed knowledge about the programs that you work on and an understanding of Birch's products and services through regular on the job training.
- Adhering to company policies and working practices, carrying them out in a professional manner.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Fluency in English, Spanish, French and Italian - both written and spoken is essential
- Ideally one other language
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personal Organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism, reliability, accuracy and flexibility
- Ability to manage multiple priorities problem solving and complaint handling ability
- Data entry skills
- Knowledge of MS Office software products
- Ability to work in a Team and individually.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Ecommerce Assistant
- Head of Supply Chain
- Customer Support Advisor
- Manual Handler / Removal person
- Configuration Administrator
- Configuration Controller (LDW) JAN20192784
- Traditional & Simplified Chinese Localisation Specialist
- Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Team Administrator
- Repair Technician
- Head of Online Channel Marketing
- IT Engineer
- Quality and Information Security Manager
- Customer Services Team Leader
- Quality Asuurance & Compliance Manager
- Korean Speaking Marketing Specialist
- Credit Controller
- IT Engineer
- Publications Coordinator