Audit and Accounts Senior - Hull
Audit and Accounts Senior - Hull
Salary: Highly Competitive and Negotiable Depending On Experience
Our Client offers proactive advice and specialist knowledge to help clients attain their goals.
The firm's dedicated tax practice, brings together a group of tax professionals whose aim is to ensure personal and business clients minimise their tax payments, both now and in the future.
The firm's independent financial planning arm and provides a holistic approach to the management of client's personal financial affairs to help achieve their individual needs and aspirations.
The company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Corporate Finance divisionis a specialist team of accountants, tax and financial advisers who are well versed in, and have a successful track record for, completing transactions and deals for clients.
The core of their work relates to the buying, selling and restructuring of businesses and in raising finance for where necessary.
Audit & Accounts Senior
We are looking to recruit an experienced and professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA) Audit and Accounts Senior for our Hull Office.
The successful candidate will be involved in Audit work and depending on previous audit experience will take on the management role for some clients within this function.
Experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff will be useful however of more importance to us is the ability to develop good working relationships with new and existing clients.
They will also be expected to undertake accounts preparation as part of their role.
To be considered candidates should have the relevant technical experience (preferably at least 2 years post qualification practice experience) and competence.
They should be ambitious and self motivated with the desire to develop their career and possess good interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to prioritise their time and meet deadlines.
Academy experience would be an advantage.
Candidates who feel they have the necessary skills and experience to fit this role should send their CV's as soon as possible along with a covering letter indicating minimum salary expectation
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- PA TO MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHAIRMAN : LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
- IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN : LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
- Graduate Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Bodyshop Supervisor - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Bodyshop Estimator/VDA - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Interim Business Analyst : Manchester
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Telephone Business Development Consultant - Woking Surrey
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Blackpool
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER : CLOUD/ VOICE / DATA SERVICES / UC - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Maintenance Engineer - Hoddesdon
- Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineering - Plymouth
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London (EC3N)
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire