Marketing Assistant - Lincoln
Marketing Assistant -Lincoln
Salary: Highly Competitive and Negotiable Depending On Experience
Our Client offers proactive advice and specialist knowledge to help clients attain their goals.
The firm's dedicated tax practice, brings together a group of tax professionals whose aim is to ensure personal and business clients minimise their tax payments, both now and in the future.
The firm's independent financial planning arm and provides a holistic approach to the management of client's personal financial affairs to help achieve their individual needs and aspirations.
The company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Corporate Finance divisionis a specialist team of accountants, tax and financial advisers who are well versed in, and have a successful track record for, completing transactions and deals for clients.
The core of their work relates to the buying, selling and restructuring of businesses and in raising finance for where necessary.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to plan and carry out marketing activities to support the growth of the business, retain and develop the firm's client base and enhance our relationship with intermediaries and potential clients.
Event Management - key involvement in implementing the firm's events which range from presentations and seminars to trade shows and exhibitions.
Includes booking venues, invitation mail outs, managing the booking process, meeting and greeting on the day and collating feedback
Proof reading and editing a range of media including newsletters, mail shots, PR articles and all printed material
Web Content Management; working with the Marketing Manager in maintaining and updating the Street's main and micro websites and development of the firms' micro sites for additional arms of the business
Working with the Marketing Manager to implement the firm's e-marketing plan via monthly e-newsletters and targeted email based marketing
Implementation of the firm's twitter plan to raise the profile of the firm and communicate the services offered to professionals and prospective clients
Management of the firm's extensive press cuttings collection, collating and displaying all articles within every office; this includes the reporting of media coverage on a monthly basis
Prepare PowerPoint presentations for Partners and staff in support of marketing activities and events
Provide general administrative support to the Marketing Partner and Marketing Manager
Skills, qualifications and other requirements
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Excellent organisational and administrative skills
Excellent attention to detail
Good copy writing and excellent proof reading skills including the ability to re-work technical text for a broader audience
Proficient and conversant in the use of social media
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
An understanding of the principles of marketing and digital marketing
Ability to work well as part of a team, yet also able to use own initiative when required.
Has previous Marketing experience or is looking to develop a career in Marketing
Candidates who feel they have the necessary skills and experience to fit this role should send their CV's as soon as possible along with a covering letter indicating minimum salary expectation
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- PA TO MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHAIRMAN : LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
- IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN : LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE
- Graduate Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Bodyshop Supervisor - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Bodyshop Estimator/VDA - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Interim Business Analyst : Manchester
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Telephone Business Development Consultant - Woking Surrey
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Blackpool
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER : CLOUD/ VOICE / DATA SERVICES / UC - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Maintenance Engineer - Hoddesdon
- Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineering - Plymouth
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London (EC3N)
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire