Electronics Design Engineer - Grad to Senior
We are seeking to recruit a number of Electronics Design Engineers who will contribute to the development of high-performance, cost effective and reliable systems/components.
Roles are available for candidates ranging from recent Graduates to Senior level Engineers.
Skills & Experience
- Use of schematic capture and printed circuit design tools.
- Use of SPICE and SI simulation tools.
- Design for manufacture, assembly, and test.
- PCB, PCA, and cabling test methods.
- Generating test specifications.
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Report writing.
- Design of micro-controller and DSP based instrumentation and control electronics, including sensor interfaces, dc-dc regulators, and small actuator drives.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team, including Software and PCB design engineers.
- Ability to write test software would be useful.
- Ability to write test code in VHDL would be useful.
- General EMC and safety standards.
Subsidised health club membership
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Chief Technical Officer; Bristol
- Mathematical Programmer/Software Engineer (C++)
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Cambridge
- Graduate & Experienced Software Engineers
- Physics Programmer; Software Development; Data Science C++
- Project Engineering Manager - Automation
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Junior Electronics Design Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Product Test - Hardware/Software
- Software Engineer; C#, C++, East Anglia
- Senior Algorithm, Computer Vision Scientist/ Team Leader
- R&D Software Engineer; Algorithms, DSP, C++, Oxford
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer C, C++, Embedded
- Graduate Electronics Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer - Sensors
- Embedded Engineer; Software, Hardware, Firmware; London
- Embedded Software Engineer, Electronics, Firmware; Oxford
- User Experience Design Engineer; Applications Developer/ UI