Electronics Design Engineer - Grad to Senior
We are seeking to recruit a number of Electronics Design Engineers who will contribute to the development of high-performance, cost effective and reliable systems/components.
Roles are available for candidates ranging from recent Graduates to Senior level Engineers.
Skills & Experience
- Use of schematic capture and printed circuit design tools.
- Use of SPICE and SI simulation tools.
- Design for manufacture, assembly, and test.
- PCB, PCA, and cabling test methods.
- Generating test specifications.
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Report writing.
- Design of micro-controller and DSP based instrumentation and control electronics, including sensor interfaces, dc-dc regulators, and small actuator drives.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team, including Software and PCB design engineers.
- Ability to write test software would be useful.
- Ability to write test code in VHDL would be useful.
- General EMC and safety standards.
Subsidised health club membership
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Software Engineer- Bristol
- Graduate & Experienced Software Engineers
- Senior Software Engineer C, C++, Embedded
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- R&D Software Engineer; Algorithms, DSP, C++, Oxford
- Software Research & Development, Imaging, Vision Systems; C++
- Technical Support Engineer - Hardware/Software
- Electronics Design Engineer - Grad to Senior
- Graduate Software Engineer C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- Mathematical Programmer/Software Engineer (C++), Physics Progra
- Software Engineer, C, C++, C#, Southampton
- Software Engineer; C#, C++, East Anglia
- Test Technician - Hardware/Software
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Development/Test Engineer (Broadcast)
- Quality Systems Manager
- Electronics/Software Design Engineers
- Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- Project Manager - Electronics