CMC Regulatory Affairs
For a Contract, we are currently looking for a CMC Regulatory Affairs Consultant, or Manager, to join a leading company based in the South of England area.
As the CMC Regulatory Affairs Consultant, or Manager, you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CMC Regulatory Affairs Consultant, or Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
The support, development and implementation of CMC regulatory strategy in several regions (EMEA and MHRA ideally, with flexibility), alongside submission.
Communicate in order to delivery strategic business, imperative to CMC, in designated regions.
Working with change management systems.
Interacting with affiliate teams, globally.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CMC Regulatory Affairs Consultant, or Manager, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Strong experience in the RA field, particularly in CMC.
The ability to work on a global scale, with knowledge in at least MHRA and EMEA markets
If you are interested in this position, or to be kept in mind for future opportunities, please call Bobby from HRS on 0203 910 2896.
CMC / Regulatory Affairs / RA / Change Management Systems / EMEA / MHRA / Module 3 / GMP / Trackwise / UPILOT
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 22/01/2019
- Duration: 11 months
- Rate: Experience dependent
- Location: South East England,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Bobby Kamal
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5630797
- Posted: 2019-01-22 16:30:38 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Process Development Scientist (USP)
- Distribution Coordinator
- Quality Specialist
- LIMS Specialist
- Method Development and Validation Specialist
- Senior Analytical Development Chemist
- Business Analyst
- IT Desktop Support
- Senior Report Writing Chemist
- Downstream Development Scientist
- Validation Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- RF / Optical Development Engineer
- Capital Project Manager
- Process Engineer
- SPR/Biacore Research Scientist
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Project Engineer
- Fill Finish Process/ Project Engineer
- Senior Validation Engineer - C&Q Projects
- Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer