Precision Fine Limit Sheet Metal Worker
Precision Fine Limit Sheet Metal Worker - Permanent - Dartford - £15.25p/h
Our client has over 45 years' experience in high-speed machining, fabrication and welding of aluminium, stainless steel and plastics, specialising in prototyping and production of fine limit sheet metal work, precision CNC machining and welding to OEM customer specification, to the Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear and Telecommunications industries.
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- 30 days paid holiday (Inc.
- Fine Limit Sheet Metal work (+/- 0.010")
- Planning method of manufacture from technical drawings
- Pattern development using Cutting, Forming, Shaping and Bending processes
- Working to a high standard, with an eye for detail
- Pension contribution
- Free refreshments
- Personal career development
- Onsite parking
Our client offers an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
To apply for the role or for more information email email@example.com or call Sam Farrimond on 02392314798.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- IT Test Analyst
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Data Administrator- 5085379
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Development Lead (Java)
- Maintenance Manager
- Process Safety Engineer 12 MFTC
- Endoscopy Nurse - London
- Outpatient & Day Unit Manager - South London
- Speciality Doctor
- Occupational Physician
- Occupational Physician - Plymouth
- GP/Consultant Dermatologist
- Resident Medical Officer
- Lead Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- HGV 2 Driver - Leicester
- Senior Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - 86442-1
- Roster Clerk
- UWW Lead Technologist
- Contract Medical Field Service Technician