Area Sales Manager - Hotel Amenities - London - £60,000
Are you a driven area sales manager capable of covering the London territory? Do you have a track record of sales experience within the hotel amenities industry? Our client is looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the London territory to drive new business.
If you are looking for a career change and to join a vibrant organisation that has seen continued year on year growth, please do not hesitate to apply now and speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Industry: Hotel Amenities
Package: £45,000 - £50,000 basic, £60,000 OTE + car & benefits
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for securing new business opportunities by identifying high quality leads, proactively establishing relationships with key decision makers, actively ensuring customers' needs are met and meeting sales targets.
Area Sales Managers will also maintain a thorough network within the Hotel industry to establish opportunities.
You will drive the sales cycle from prospect identification to initial customer engagement and ultimately closing the sale.
You will work autonomously and demonstrate initiative to identify and qualify new business prospects.
Area Sales Managers must proactively contact prospects; learn about their business challenges and requirements in order to establish how this market leader in the contract catering space can meet these challenges with solutions.
The Area Sales manager will be responsible for driving new business in the London area.
The Ideal Area Sales Manager for this Hotel Amenities company will ideally have an already established network of contacts within the Hotel industry.
You will have proven commercial experience selling to Hotels.
You will have an empathetic and consultative approach to understanding customers' needs and introducing suitable solutions.
You will be an excellent communicator with a clear phone manner and client facing skills that will engage prospective clients.
Area Sales Manager will also have strong influencing and negotiating skills and be able to demonstrate an understanding of (and commitment to) excellent customer service.
For the Area Sales Manager in this Hotel Amenities company you will receive a basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience with the ability to earn on target earnings of £60,000.
On top of this lucrative package you will receive benefits including private healthcare, a company car laptop and mobile phone.
You will be a part of a well-established company in the Hotel Amenities industry that has been trading for over 20 years.
For more information on this and other roles including Area Sales Manager roles all the way through to Business Development Manager roles please don't hesitate to apply now to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
H2 specialise in sales recruitment across all industries including contract catering and commercial catering equipment and Hotel Amenities.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Account Manager – Covermounts – OTE £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Warehouse Management - £60k o
- Senior Client Partner - Human Capital Management
- Sales Director – Professional Services - £100k base
- Business Development Manager – Customer Experience- £120k
- Consultant – Sales Recruitment - £50k+ ote
- Business Development Manager – RPA - £180k Uncapped
- Business Development Manager – Marketing Technology - £95k ote
- Internal Sales Executive – BI Software - £40k+ ote
- BDM – Customer Intelligence Solutions - £60k+ ote
- Sales Executive – Online Marketing Solution - £50k+ ote
- Business Development Manager – Employee Engagement - £90,000
- Business Development Manager–Marketing Technology–OTE £120k
- Business Development - Learning Management (LMS) – OTE £70k
- Account Manager – Cloud Software – OTE £70,000
- Marketing Executive – Cyber Security - £30,000
- Marketing Executive – Cyber Security – £40,000
- Business Development Manager–Police Force Equipment–OTE 60k
- Inside Sales Executive – Cyber Security – OTE £60,000
- Business Development Director – Market Research – OTE £200k