Site Manager - Rail
Mane Rail are currently recruiting for 3x Site Manager to work across the Anglia region.
To be considered for this position you will ideally need to come from a rail/ civils background and have five years experience in a similar role.
You will be required to cover multiple sites across the region covering projects that could include range from bridge projects, tunnels and viaduct projects.
To be considered for this position as a Site Manager you will ideally meet the below criteria:
, Sentinel with PTS AC/ DCCR
, Controller of Site Safety - COSS
, Minimum 5 years experience in similar position with references
A typical working week is midweek days (9hrs) along with weekends.
The contract is an initial 1 month rolling however for suitable candidates will lead into long term work.
To apply for this vacancy as 'Site Manager' please submit an updated CV or contact Liam in the Mane Rail team.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Test Engineer
- Power Systems Expert
- Infrastructure Developer
- Interior Director
- eCommerce performance manager
- Director of Body & Exterior
- Director of Vehicle Control & Chassis
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Engine Design Engineer
- Homologation Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Director UX/HMI
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Transmissions
- Experienced Simulation Engineer
- Ground Worker- Western Power Distribution
- Slinger Signaller - Western Power Distribution
- Systems Engineer