India Tour Consultant
Calling all India Specialists! Our Luxury Tour Operator is seeking India travel specialists to join their vibrant team in Central London.
If you have travelled extensively through India and from a sales travel background, we'd love to hear from you!
, Tailor-made experiences with in depth knowledge of India
, Build tailor made itineraries to suit individual client's requirements
, To look after the entire booking from the initial enquiry until the return of the client
, Research itineraries from information to the costings
, Handle telephone queries with outstanding customer service skills
, Understand full product range offered
, Follow up on tour options, quotes and itineraries
, The successful candidate must have detailed knowledge of India
, Excellent customer service skills
, You will be well travelled & must have visited India within the last 5 years and you must provide a detailed travel profile.
, Working knowledge of Galileo CRS is preferred
, Attention to detail, organised, accurate and ability to work to tight deadlines
, Experience within a sales environment
, Computer literate & good knowledge of Excel & Word.
, Educated to at least A Level standard or similar.
Working Hours will be Mon-Fri either 09:00-17:30 or 09:30-18:00 plus only 7 Saturdays per year, which payment is included in the salary + additional company benefits which will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for the position of 'India Tour Consultant'
Click ‘Apply' now and submit your CV.
Aiste Vilcinskaite - Account Manager - 0203 887 9444
Due to the volume of applications received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £27000 per annum + Excellent Commission + Fam Trips
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0203 887 9444
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-28 13:26:06 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Portuguese Speaking Flight Sales Advisor
- Airfares Executive (Travel Industry)
- Luxury European Travel Consultant
- Ticketing & Flights Executive
- Reservations Executive
- Travel sales Superstars
- Travel Expert
- Global Travel Business Manager, Scotland
- Online Implementation and Support Manager (Travel Industry)
- Travel Sales Specialist
- Travel Specialist
- Travel Cruise Specialist, Glasgow
- Travel Specialist
- Business Travel Consultant, Edinburgh
- Sales Manager (FIT Bookings)
- FIT Executive
- Senior Tailor-Made Travel Specialist
- Travel Consultant - Travel & Education Specialist
- Ticketing Agent
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow