GPW Recruitment require an Electrical Engineer to start work in the Swinton area, M27.
Our client have recently opened a new workshop based in the Swinton area.
They are currently looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to carrying out wiring and assembly duties on Mast Climbing Access Systems - a quicker and more effective solution to traditional scaffolding.
The ideal candidate will hold relevant electrical qualifications, salary is negotiable.
To apply call Connor on 01744 452014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference; E105161
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- CNC Setter / Programmer/Operator (Milling) Nights
- Field Service Engineer
- Production Manager
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Plant Maintenance Engineer
- Marketing Manager
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Telecoms Project Engineer
- PC Repair / IT Bench Test / Diagnostic Technician (M-F Days)
- Plant Fitter
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Commercial Manager
- Electronics Engineer
- Production Engineer - Cobots
- Maintenance and Facilities Manager
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Contract, Shifts Night & Days)
- Screening Nurse/ Occupational Health Advisor/ Treatment Nurse
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Administrator