Credit Control Specialist (French Speaking)
Our Client, a market leader in their chosen field, is seeking a French Speaking Credit Control Specialist to join their busy team on an ongoing temporary basis.
Our client is based locally to Park Royal and North Acton.
This temporary role has materialised due to internal movement and will allow an opportunity for someone to build on their existing experience within an Accounts Receivable environment.
Our client is looking for a French native speaker to join them, as the successful Credit Controller will be liaising with French clients in a written and spoken capacity.
The company use Excel on a daily basis and therefore require the Credit Controller to be able to use this with confidence.
This role will involve the following duties:
- Identifying invoice information to apply payments to appropriate receivable items.
- Responsibility for the debt collection process, ensuring agreed credit terms are adhered to.
- Assisting the Month End process in a timely and compliant fashion.
- Updating Cash Books, preparing cash and cheques for the bank and handling reconciliations.
- Liaising with customers to ensure all enquiries are handled promptly.
- Creating a report for the Credit Control Manager on a weekly basis.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join this bubbly finance team.
As the role is French speaking, we are only able to consider a French native speaker for this Credit Control position.
Our client is easily accessible from various public transport links and has parking available.
If you possess the relevant skills listed above and are available immediately, please submit your CV, as this is an urgent role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- E-commerce Assistant
- Sales Support Co-Ordinator
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Repairs Administrator
- Warehouse Assistant
- Configuration Controller
- Ecommerce Assistant
- Head of Supply Chain
- Customer Support Advisor
- Manual Handler / Removal person
- Configuration Administrator
- Configuration Controller (LDW) JAN20192784
- Traditional & Simplified Chinese Localisation Specialist
- Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Team Administrator
- Repair Technician
- Head of Online Channel Marketing
- IT Engineer
- Quality and Information Security Manager