Detail Designer - Layouts
Key Technical Skills
- Possesses good knowledge of most aspects within his/her discipline.
- Able to perform analysis using recognised draughting and analytical tools and to make sound judgements.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting responses in assigned areas to operational units or other activities.
Key Interpersonal/Behavioural Skills
- Achieves and sustains a standard of excellence in drive and commitment.
- Demonstrates Focus on Order through work packages or projects
- Demonstrates Customer Focus through forging partnerships that shape customer expectations.
- Supports a developmental environment that supports the development of others
- Researches when digging for information
Key Mental/Analytical Skills and Challenges
- Ensure effective application of process in assigned areas, including developing the detail design, modifications and improvements in accordance with relevant standards, best practice and developing needs
- Develops solutions to requirements.
- Delivers cost effective data to budget and programme.
- 2 Years' experience in engineering or a defence or related industry
- Understanding of LCM
- Typically HNC/HND qualified, likely to be in a technology, engineering or science related discipline
- Working towards the requirements for registration as Incorporated Engineer with the Engineering Council
Top 6 Major Tasks and Activities:
Foran and CE) as directed by his/her supervisor.
Additional Key Accountabilities:
(Describes the roles operational responsibility in terms of volume/quality/timeliness/decision making/tactical/strategic
- Provide help and direction to less experienced team members to support both their effective working and their development.
- Be cognisant of assigned budgets,
- Advise/instruct apprentices and trainees of similar discipline in the technical content of work.
- Perform self-verification of own tasks and undertake cross checking of other draughtspersons work as requested to ensure completeness and quality of information.
- Answer Technical queries about his/her own work and that of subordinates within their level of knowledge and competency.
- Act as a member of a technical team created to accomplish tasks of a specialist nature (e.g.
Liaison Draughting team, best practice team).
SHE Responsibilities and Accountabilities
SHE Leadership is about setting standards of safe behaviours and integrating SHE into all aspects of the business as a routine.
It involves visibly demonstrating commitment to SHE performance and improvement, actively engaging with people at all levels to raise awareness of safe behaviours and attitudes, promoting a just culture.
Demonstrate the following SHE Behaviours
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Software Engineer - Mission Data Tools
- Senior Buyer
- Project Manager
- Software Integration Engineer
- Supply Chain Specialist
- IT Business Applications Manager - Change Management
- Program manager with financial experience - contract role
- Project administrator - contract £100/day
- Senior Engineer - Seamanship
- Senior Engineer - Electrical
- Principal Engineer - Safety and Environmental Engineering
- Senior Product Safety Engineer
- .Net Developer
- Systems Analyst
- Software Developer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Business Systems Analyst
- Procurement Officer (Aerospace / Hawk domain)
- Senior Planner
- Asset & Data Tracking Engineer