Technical/Quality Manager required for a fast-paced and dynamic Food business based in the heart of West Yorkshire.
Being a Senior member within the Technical function, you will have full autonomy and control to develop and manage your team as well as the continuous development of your site processes.
They fall into the short shelf life Food category, meaning it's fast paced and quite a wide breadth of products.
However, in their eyes, for the type of products they process, there is never enough fresh ideas and products! Historically, the business has had strong staff retention rates along with being able to provide plenty of training and progression, with regular funding provided for external training.
- You will be the fountain of knowledge on site for when it comes to Technical/Quality queries that are raised by customers and the business.
- Influential input in process development by collecting data and trends within the business to ensure that your department is at the forefront of the Food industry.
- Team motivation, engagement and all-round management will be a key part of your role, consistently identifying skill gaps, upskilling, and ensuring the processes that you are implementing and managing are abided by.
- One of your many hats will also be the BRC and Compliance guru, managing any complaints and developing the HACCP, TACCP and relevant Quality Systems inline with regulations.
What you need to be considered:
- Experience within one of the following or equivalent roles is absolutely crucial: Technical Manager, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Technical Services Manager, Quality Systems Manager etc.
- In-depth Food industry knowledge is essential.
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Experience managing HACCP, TACCP and Quality Management Systems.
In return, they can offer you a competitive package, the opportunity to join a department and business that is consistently pushing the boundaries and never settling for mediocre.
In addition to this, they have experienced organic and regular growth over the years with plenty of plans for this to continue so opportunities to either grow your team or progress within the business, is certain.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Semi-Skilled Fitter
- Design Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Project Planner
- HGV Fitter
- FLT Stores person
- Production Operative
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Electrical Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
- Payroll Assistant
- Customer Account Manager
- Maintenance Planner
- Plant Engineer
- Instrumentation Technician
- Financial Controller
- Mechanical Fitter / Tester
- Materials Resource Planner
- Mechanical Maintenance