Customer Service Administrator
Are you looking for your first office based role?
Or simply keen to build on your existing office based experience within a fast growing international company?
Do you want your next position to be a challenging Customer Service role!?
If so I am currently representing a very local client who are looking to add talented individuals to their dynamic Customer Services team.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a strong attention to detail who pride themselves on their accuracy.
Please note - This position is a full time permanent role paying up to £24,000 per annum.
- Send customer welcome packs within agreed KPIS
- Setting up Maintenance Contracts
- Chasing forms
- Day End Reporting
- Issuing copies of Invoices, documents and statements
- Issuing copies of Self billing commission invoices
- Checking Arrears Letters before they go out
- Dealing with Unpaid cheques
- Drawing up Paperwork
- Drawing up Substitution paperwork
- Handling customer queries effectively, including incoming telephone calls and correspondence.
- Providing support and backup for the Customer Support team when required.
- Opening inbound post
- Logging Original documents
- Checking original documentation to ensure it is identical to the copies we have paid out against all unmatched invoices to be logged and returned to the supplier if unmatched for a certain time
- To ensure all paperwork for Customer Services in scanned onto the system
- Looking after admin duties for Customer Services team
- System admin duties for Customer Services Team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- E-commerce Assistant
- Sales Support Co-Ordinator
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Repairs Administrator
- Warehouse Assistant
- Configuration Controller
- Ecommerce Assistant
- Head of Supply Chain
- Customer Support Advisor
- Manual Handler / Removal person
- Configuration Administrator
- Configuration Controller (LDW) JAN20192784
- Traditional & Simplified Chinese Localisation Specialist
- Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Team Administrator
- Repair Technician
- Head of Online Channel Marketing
- IT Engineer
- Quality and Information Security Manager