Controls and Connectivity Engineer
One of the UK’s leading technology centres is seeking an experienced engineer to support the development of intelligent automation systems and in particular controls and connectivity technology.
Dedicated to the continuous advancement of technology, processes and the Manufacturing sector within the UK they are offering a varied role where you will deliver to a diverse range of clients across multiple industry sectors including Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas and Food & Beverage to name a few.
Technically leading projects >£100k in value you be responsible for delivering projects related to intelligent process control and connectivity (Industrial and Information Systems).
This will see you contribute to key industry trends including intelligent automation, Industry 4.0 and Digital Manufacturing.
This will include putting together project proposals, customer liaison and generating new project ideas.
Heavily Research focused projects will include creative problem solving, conceptual solutions and system design and integration.
To fulfil this role, they are seeking a degree educated engineer with proven project management skills.
Further skills/experience required include:
- Expert knowledge of process control technologies and standards
- Excellent Programming skills such as Java, C#, C++ or SQL
- An understanding of data exchange and interoperability within the manufacturing domain such as OPC UA, B2MML or MTConnect
- A broad understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- A proven track record identifying and solving industrial process control and remote monitoring challenges within continuous processes
- A track record developing and implementing intelligent process control solutions
- Experience in the specification of safety control systems for continuous processes
- Skilled with control and system integration technologies i.e.
Beckhoff, Bosch, siemens, NI or ABB
- Knowledge of Industrial and IoT communication networks and protocols and industrial middleware technologies
If you are passionate about developing the very latest technology and have prior experience with controls and connectivity solutions with the process sectors do get in touch to apply.
This is a true career opportunity with a fast growing business, where you will collaborate with leading names across every industry.
You will also benefit from a generous training budget for your continued development, on-site subsidised canteen, flexible working hours and generous benefits package.
- Start: 30/01/2019
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£40000 Per: annum Benefits: Competitive Benefits
- Location: Coventry,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Kirsty Seymour
- Tel: 0121 237 3304
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CCE CV ARE
- Posted: 2019-01-30 18:07:38 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Senior Network Consultant
- Technical Delivery Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Machine learning – Computer Vision Engineer
- Applications Developer
- Solution Architect
- Cloud Architect - O365, EUC, Infrastructure
- Advanced Research Engineer
- .Net Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Network Field Engineer – Slough £30K - £35K
- Support Engineer Birmingham £25K
- Support Engineer London £30K - £36K
- Implementation Consultant (SQL) - £40K + 5K Car
- Information Security Analyst (CISSP) £55K
- IT Support & Database Analyst – London – £34K
- Contract - Senior Python/Django Developer
- Cyber Security Consultant/Manager