Social Worker - Family Court Adviser - CAFCASS - Brighton
Social Worker - Family Court Adviser - CAFCASS - Brighton - up to £30/31p/h
We are looking for a dedicated social worker to join CAFCASS as a family court adviser in Brighton.
In this role, you will need to use your assessment and report writing skills to identify immediate risk of harm to children by conducting risk assessments.
This is an unusual opportunity in which you will work with vulnerable children and families to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person.
Benefits of this role:
- Opportunity to work flexibly
- Not a frontline social work team
- Working for a company awarded the best social work employer
- Development opportunities
As a Family Court Adviser, you will need to:
- Undertake activity in line with statutory requirements, legislation, procedures & guidance
- Complete reports to a high quality standard and within timescale
- Undertake assessments that are purposeful, timely and of high quality
- Attend, and make relevant preparations for, any meetings/reviews
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Facilitate the participation of children & young people
- Work with individuals, families and carers
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Strong experience in children's social work (court and child protection)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Physical Disability Care Home
- Social Worker - Child Protection - Hammersmith and Fulham - £32
- Social Worker - Discharge to Assessment
- Sales Consultant
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Older Peoples Services
- Business Development Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Acute General Surgery
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Staff Nurse - RGN – Trauma and Orthopaedic
- RGN – Recovery Practitioner – NHS
- Staff Nurse – RGN – Infection Control
- 2 x Social Workers - Adult's Hospital - Devon - £31p/h
- Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Hammersmith
- Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Hampshire - £31p/h
- Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Gloucestershire
- Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Bournemouth - £28p/h
- Social Worker - Adult's Assessment Team - Brighton and Hove
- Senior Practitioner - Adult Safeguarding Team - Birmingham
- Social Worker - Permanent - Looked after Children - Thurrock