Our client based in St Neots specialise in producing customer driven and customer specific automated handling solutions, from simple auto feed tables to full factory systems.
They are currently looking for an experienced mechanical fitter/assembler.
• Under instruction from the Engineering or Workshop managers and using technical drawings, hand and portable power tools assemble medium complexity conveyance systems.
• All assembly tasks to be systematically followed through from start to finish, applying a right first time approach with particular attention to a quality finish.
• Work in accordance with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations and other relevant Health and Safety legislation.
• NVQ level 2 or engineering equivalent
• Experienced with engineering hand tools, portable power tools, (eg Twist drill, Angle grinder, Jig/Circular saw)
• Demonstrate previous experience of mechanical fitting and assembly work of medium complexity mechanical systems
• Ability to use workshop machinery tools, (eg Lathe, Milling machine) would be desirable
• Excellent attention to detail with flexible approach to tasks
Hours of Work and Pay
• Up to £13.00/Hour Days
• 37.5hr Week + Overtime at time and half
This progressive company design and manufacture automation to suit clients exact specification.
More Jobs from Recruit Mint Ltd
- Production Line Leader
- Quality Control Alconbury
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Control
- Forklift Driver Counterbalance
- Polishing-Shop Supervisor
- Mechanical Fitter
- Automation Engineer
- MaintenanceTeam Leader (Canning)
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Reach Truck/Counter Balance Driver
- Printing Operative
- CNC Milling Machinist
- Software Development & Projects Engineer
- IT Support
- Electrical Technician
- CNC Vertical Borer
- Nail Gunners
- Forklift Driver Counterbalance PM Shift