My client are leading compressed air systems distributor covering the South East, they have built a firm reputation for installing and maintaining high quality compressed air equipment within various sectors.
, To carry out routine maintenance on all makes and types of compressed air equipment including rotary screw/vane/reciprocating compressors.
, To attend breakdown visits to conduct assessment and repairs.
, To carry out the installation of compressed air equipment and pipework, when required.
, Typically covering Kent/Greater London/Essex/Surrey/Sussex.
, The candidate will report directly to the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate:
, Experience in plant maintenance and fault finding.
Particularly beneficial would be experience relating to compressed air equipment
, Electrical competence.
Knowledge of star delta motor starters would be advantageous
, Will have a thorough approach, experience in solving mechanical and technical problems
, Good general presentation, communication and professional conduct
, Full clean UK driving license
The reward package:
, £25,000 - £33,000 basic (dependent on experience)
, Plus overtime available
, Company mobile phone
, Company vehicle
, Uniform provided
, Comprehensive on-going training and support
, 21 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
To be eligible for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Regarding salary, typically, in our experience and albeit at the discretion of the company, engineers' overtime has equated to 18.5% on top of a basic salary.
Therefore, this would create the effective salary range of £25,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Pest Control Sales Surveyor - East Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - Yorkshire
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M4/A34 Corridors
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M5/M40 Corridor
- Compressor Service Engineer - Worcester
- Lift Engineer - London
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Project Controller - Essex
- Water Treatment Engineer/Junior Account Manager - £30K-£35K
- Fire And Security Engineer
- Fire And Security Engineer - South Wales
- Fire Extinguisher Technician - North West
- HGV Mobile Technician - Essex
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Emergency Lighting and AOV Service Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer