Senior Mobile MRI Radiographer
Medicor are currently supporting a leading Diagnostic Radiology provider, in the search and selection of a highly experienced Mobile MRI Radiographer, to cover various sites around the UK.
To be considered for this position, you must have an accredited IV cannulation certification, and ideally have experience using a 3T MRI scanner.
Full training will however be provided for the successful candidate.
For more information, or to make an application, please call Alastair on 02392 314 794 or email email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Security Detection Lead
- Adult Social Care Solicitor
- IT Test Analyst
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Data Administrator- 5085379
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Development Lead (Java)
- Maintenance Manager
- Process Safety Engineer 12 MFTC
- Endoscopy Nurse - London
- Outpatient & Day Unit Manager - South London
- Speciality Doctor
- Occupational Physician
- Occupational Physician - Plymouth
- GP/Consultant Dermatologist
- Resident Medical Officer
- Lead Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- HGV 2 Driver - Leicester
- Senior Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - 86442-1
- Roster Clerk