£42k - £50k + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Clinical Lead to join a rapidly growing Healthcare company, who are a provider of a wide range of mobility and community equipment solutions.
This company is genuinely going from strength to strength and can offer great career progression for the right individuals.
Due to expansion they are looking for a proven Clinical Lead who has management experience in a Healthcare environment.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the clinical foundation of the service, as well as ensuring clinical competency and high standards of clinical practice within the wheelchair service in line with local and national policy.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
- To be responsible for co-ordinating and developing the clinical processes within the wheelchair service with flexibility to respond to urgent demands
- Responsible for the lead and clinical development of the wheelchair service in line with National guidelines
- Develop audit procedures in line with government standards
- Responsible for the implementation of Medicine and Healthcare Regulatory Authority (MHRA) guidelines, and ensure a system is in place to respond to any necessary work
- To carry a clinical caseload of adults and children referred to the service with the most complex postural, seating and mobility needs, and prioritise clinical responsibilities accordingly
- To use highly advanced clinical reasoning to fit and adjust equipment to meet service user needs.
This will also involve detailed instruction on safe use and care of the equipment
- Development of staff in line with high level clinical standards
- To lead on clinical audit and where indicated report on results, including recommendations
- Reviewing the clinical policies with the clinical team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the product range available to wheelchairs services, their clinical application, and to regularly review the product range with colleagues and management
- Have up to date knowledge of wheelchair equipment supply companies and keep abreast of their product range and the modifications available to the equipment range within the guidelines set by the MHRA
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who provides wheelchair and mobility services to over 85,000 customers each year.
If this looks like a position you could be interested in, please apply or call James Waterhouse on 02392 322 362 for a confidential discussion before submitting your CV.
Keywords: wheelchair, clinic, clinical, lead, manager, service, provider, mobility, healthcare, medical
Commutable from: Nottingham, Lincoln, Leicester, Cambridge, Northampton, Peterborough, Norfolk, suffolk
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Interior Design Recruitment Consultant
- Penetration Tester
- C++ Software Engineer
- Transport Compliance Manager
- Theatre Practitioner
- Infection Prevention and Control Manager
- Senior Registered Nurse
- Ward Manager – Surgical Orthopaedics
- Full Stack Developer
- Head of Quality
- CNC Operator Setter
- Practice Educator
- Electro/Mechanical Fitter
- Community Stoma Care Nurse
- Stores / Warehouse Forklift Driver
- Endoscopy Nurse - Oxford
- Mobile Nurse Endoscopist - M4 Corridor
- Mobile Nurse Endoscopist - Cambridge/ Essex
- Senior Registered Nurse - Oncology
- PCS7 Automation Engineer