Test Technician - Hardware/Software
Test Technician - Oxfordshire
We are seeking a Product Test Technician to be responsible for conducting software and hardware acceptance testing and documenting the results.
You will have prior experience of dealing with a technical product, be able to investigate and understand technical issues and problems and ensure issues are resolved promptly and appropriately.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working in a technical environment and knows how a lot of things work by being interested in how they work, rather than just accepting them.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform acceptance testing of new products and software to verify correct operation, prior to release to the market.
- Follow the pre-defined test procedures for software application testing, bench testing of products, in vehicle testing and the collection of datasets.
- Responsible for the documentation of results found during the testing process.
- Report any issues discovered during the testing to the R&D department for further investigation using the appropriate internal methods.
- Provide technical feedback to help troubleshoot, resolve any issues and assist with continuous improvement.
- Report issues found to R&D or Application Engineering as appropriate.
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Software Engineer- Bristol
- Graduate & Experienced Software Engineers
- Senior Software Engineer C, C++, Embedded
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- R&D Software Engineer; Algorithms, DSP, C++, Oxford
- Software Research & Development, Imaging, Vision Systems; C++
- Technical Support Engineer - Hardware/Software
- Electronics Design Engineer - Grad to Senior
- Graduate Software Engineer C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- Mathematical Programmer/Software Engineer (C++), Physics Progra
- Software Engineer, C, C++, C#, Southampton
- Software Engineer; C#, C++, East Anglia
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Development/Test Engineer (Broadcast)
- Quality Systems Manager
- Electronics/Software Design Engineers
- Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- Project Manager - Electronics
- Quality Assurance Manager