CNC Turner, Permanent, Days, Havant, c£13.50-£14.50ph + Overtime
Our client is a successful precision engineering business who are looking for an experienced CNC Turner Setter, Operator & Programmer to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate must be able to program, set and operate CNC machines and be fully conversant in Fanuc controls.
You will be programming components on machines and off-line using drawings and information provided.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience with the following:
- Experience with Turning
- Record of using Fanuc control systems
- Programming, Setting and Operating experience
The hours for the role are 39 per week (Monday - Friday 07.30-16.30 / Friday 12.30pm finish) paying up to £14.50ph dependant on experience with additional overtime available at time and a half.
The role also comes with an excellent company benefits and holiday package.
If you feel this role is suited for you please send your CV to Lucy Pook to Lpook@streamresourcing.com or call Lucy on 02392 314 799.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Clinical Lead - Theatres
- Senior Application Support Officer
- Security Detection Lead
- Adult Social Care Solicitor
- IT Test Analyst
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Data Administrator- 5085379
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Development Lead (Java)
- Maintenance Manager
- Process Safety Engineer 12 MFTC
- Endoscopy Nurse - London
- Outpatient & Day Unit Manager - South London
- Speciality Doctor
- Occupational Physician
- Occupational Physician - Plymouth
- GP/Consultant Dermatologist
- Resident Medical Officer
- Lead Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- HGV 2 Driver - Leicester