CNC Turner, Permanent, Days, Havant, c£13.50-£14.50ph + Overtime
Our client is a successful precision engineering business who are looking for an experienced CNC Turner Setter, Operator & Programmer to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate must be able to program, set and operate CNC machines and be fully conversant in Fanuc controls.
You will be programming components on machines and off-line using drawings and information provided.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience with the following:
- Experience with Turning
- Record of using Fanuc control systems
- Programming, Setting and Operating experience
The hours for the role are 39 per week (Monday - Friday 07.30-16.30 / Friday 12.30pm finish) paying up to £14.50ph dependant on experience with additional overtime available at time and a half.
The role also comes with an excellent company benefits and holiday package.
If you feel this role is suited for you please send your CV to Lucy Pook to Lpook@streamresourcing.com or call Lucy on 02392 314 799.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- PLC Programmer - JLR/DCP
- Mobile Healthcare Assistant - PET/CT
- Risk & Compliance Administrator
- Occupational Health Physician
- Technical Administrator
- Night Shift Manufacturing Operative
- CNC Operator
- Software Lead
- Software Lead CIS0426
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Clinical Services Manager
- CNC Machinist
- Project Manager
- PHP Developer
- Planning Officer- Development Management
- Technical Author
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Customer Support and NOC Manager
- Finance Analyst Interim