HGV Technician - Reading
HGV Technician - Reading
Our client has built up a great deal of expertise in HGVs and they regard customer satisfaction as their highest priority.
All their customers benefit from a fast turn-around in their extensive workshop facilities and high stock levels of parts.
Our clients' hugely varied customers include smaller fleets run by regional manufacturing and construction companies' right up to national logistics operators running mixed fleets and specialist trailers.
As changes in the logistics industry are driven both by efficiency and environmental issues, our client strives to remain at the forefront by undertaking an ongoing training programme and ensuring staff across all departments have access to the latest facilities.
The successful qualified HGV Technician will work at our clients' Reading depot.
The role will include maintenance, repair, diagnostics and reporting on HGV vehicles.
The successful applicant would have a positive attitude, be reliable and work well as a member of a successful team.
You will have NVQ level 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification, or have a minimum of ten years' experience.
You will be required to provide your own tools and be in possession of a valid driving licence (preferably HGV but not essential).
Requirements for HGV Technician : HGV technician experience, NVQ, City and Guilds, reliable, flexible, customer focussed, HGV licence preferred
Key Skills: NVQ, City and Guilds, HGV experience, HGV licence preferred
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £31200 - £31200 Per Annum
- Location: Reading, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/039411
- Posted: 2019-02-07 16:51:45 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- DevOps Software Engineer (Flexi/Remote working) - Reading
- DevOps Software Engineer (Flexi/Remote working) - Bristol
- DevOps Software Engineer (Flexi/Remote working) - London
- Data Scientist - London
- Product Manager, Agile (Media/Newspaper) - London
- Front Line Support Technician : Poole
- Support Consultant (Applications) : Poole
- Spa Therapist  : Argyll
- Senior Android Developer - Cambridge
- Senior iOS Developer - Cambridge
- Software Engineer - Poole
- Administrator (Wealth management) - London
- Counterbalance Forklift Driver - Crawley, West Sussex
- HGV Service Advisor - Oxford
- HGV Technician - Hemel Hempstead
- Light Commercial Vehicle Technician - Belvedere
- HGV Workshop Technician / Supervisor - Nights - Belvedere, London
- HGV Workshop Technician - Early / Lates - Park Royal, London
- DAFAID Technician - Luton
- HGV Technician - Oxford