HGV Parts Advisor - Oxford
HGV Parts Advisor - Oxford
Salary: £23,500 - £26,500 pa
Key words: Parts Advisor, HGV Parts Advisor, customer service
Our client has built up a great deal of expertise in HGVs and they regard customer satisfaction as their highest priority.
All their customers benefit from a fast turn-around in their extensive workshop facilities and high stock levels of parts.
Our clients' hugely varied customers include smaller fleets run by regional manufacturing and construction companies' right up to national logistics operators running mixed fleets and specialist trailers.
The successful Parts Advisor will be experienced and be great at serving customers face to face and offering a professional service supplying parts to customers over the phone.
You will be positive and self-motivated, enjoy working in a team and be a great communicator and able to build a rapport with customers to deliver excellent customer service.
This role involves working Mon-Fri and some Saturdays and comes with 22 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays.
Ideally we are looking for someone with HGV parts knowledge, but we would consider the right person with car back ground.
Must have a driving licence and flexible.
Essential Requirements: knowledge of HGV parts, customer service skills, team player, self-motivated, organised, reliable
Key Skills: customer service skills, knowledge of HGV parts, parts advisor experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £23500 - £26500 Per Annum
- Location: Oxford , England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/039410
- Posted: 2019-02-07 16:52:09 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham
- Transport Admin Clerk - Crawley