Technical Support Engineer - Hardware/Software
Support Engineer - Oxfordshire
We are looking to recruit a Support Engineer to provide product support and training for customers, representatives and other channel partners.
This includes resolving customer problems, creating support documentation, demonstrating technical products, testing new products, developing application solutions, and identifying opportunities for improved products and services.
The role requires in-depth understanding of the functionality and use of the company's products and their applications.
Ideally, the desirable candidate will have experience in a technical support role in a high-tech environment, although graduates will be considered.
A degree qualification in an engineering or technical discipline, 2:2 or better from a good university or equivalent.
An exception may be made for people with equivalent experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer support by helping customers and representatives with the application of products; answer questions and resolve issues.
Process and analyse customer data sets to establish cause of anomalies; assist to re-process data to remove or reduce effects of anomalies.
- Develop and deliver training courses to educate customers and representatives in proper use of the company's products.
- Perform acceptance testing of new products and software to verify correct operation, prior to release to the market.
Report issues found to R&D or Application Engineering as appropriate.
- Manage the process of sending out new software and firmware releases to customers.
- Manage "key accounts" i.e.
representatives or other channel partners e.g.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with each key account to understand their business.
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Software Engineer- Bristol
- Graduate & Experienced Software Engineers
- Senior Software Engineer C, C++, Embedded
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- R&D Software Engineer; Algorithms, DSP, C++, Oxford
- Software Research & Development, Imaging, Vision Systems; C++
- Electronics Design Engineer - Grad to Senior
- Graduate Software Engineer C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- Mathematical Programmer/Software Engineer (C++), Physics Progra
- Software Engineer, C, C++, C#, Southampton
- Software Engineer; C#, C++, East Anglia
- Test Technician - Hardware/Software
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Development/Test Engineer (Broadcast)
- Quality Systems Manager
- Electronics/Software Design Engineers
- Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- Project Manager - Electronics
- Quality Assurance Manager