EMEA Senior Internal Audit Manager - Global business - Flexible location
My client, a global giant, is currently recruiting an ambitious EMEA Senior internal auditor/Manager.
They are a multinational global player who has operations in each of the 5 continents and has a $multi-million turnover.
You will work as part of a UK based team, so you will need to be able to operate autonomously, but at times, you will be working very closely with the existing team( An "easy going", social personality is important).
You will be responsible for managing audits across a number of diverse functions within the Group
Ultimately reporting directly into the Director of Internal Audit and working closely with Stakeholders and you will be responsible for your own internal clients.
You will deal with Corporate functions and operational audits.
This is both an assurance and advisory role and often the Audit Manager will operate in a consultative manner to the business.
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
You will relish this position within such a high profile division and use the opportunity to impress the senior management team to facilitate your own move into the business when the time is right.
You will have excellent communication skills and be keen to drive change and add value.
You will definitely have Big 4 experience in the UK or Europe or internal audit experience (Services /FMCG industries advantageous), be dynamic, motivated and a self-starter.
There is EMEA international travel with this role, so excellent compensation will reflect this aspect of the role.
The ideal candidate will ideally be at Manager/Senior Manager/Director level within either a high performing Internal audit team, or a Big 4 firm, already transitioned to an Internal Audit role( within the last 18 months) and now looking for a higher profile role.
The Audit function is treated as a Global talent pool, and top performers have quickly transitioned into Senior Line Management roles both in the UK and overseas.
Salary: Our client will look at a range of experience, and therefore basic salary will be between £90000-£100000 + bonus and extensive benefits package.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at email@example.com or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Internal Auditor- West Midlands
- Internal Audit Manager - UK/Asia
- Senior IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior IT Auditor/ Data Analytics professional
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division - FTC/Daily (12 months)
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services (City)
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
- Senior IT Auditor/Assistant-Flexible UK locations- Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- IT Audit Manager/VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Auditor – 6 month FTC
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – London/South East
- Lead Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified Internal/International Auditor - Extensive EMEA travel
- Senior IT Auditor/AM - Flexible UK locations