Are you currently considering a new opportunity within Logistics?
Perhaps you are inspired by the prospect of working in a technical role within a company who offer excellent incentives and training and development prospects?
You may already have experience in dealing with Shipping and managing stock within a logistics/manufacturing environment?
Or you could be passionate about software or technology and aiming to move into a dynamic logistics role.
Our client based in Southampton, Hampshire are currently recruiting for a hardworking and dedicated Logistics Administrator to commence ASAP on a Full- Time Permanent basis.
Please note: there may be occasional weekend working for specific projects, this will be paid at a higher rate than standard hours.
This position's duties include assembling, configuring and custom software loading on products as well as handling/checking all incoming returns.
You will require a good technical understanding of computer based electronic devices.
- Crafting hardware and configuring software
- Performing new order assessments, determining requirements for order completion, first article process and associated testing
- Responsible for maintaining quality checks/standards, reporting and documentation requirements
- Performing punctual stock controls (physical & basic technical) for the vendor/customer related issues, Technical checks on loan program units
- Returning any defective units under warranty to the vendors
- Receiving customer returns on the system, to check them physically on the shelves and processing/releasing the credits to customers
- Re-packing and re-allocating a maximum of products from quarantine stock to sell-able stock (good stock or discount stock)
- Assisting the administration team with daily tasks (empty boxes ordering, alternative materials creation, SAP manual shipment process, etc.)
- Performing basic technical checks and testing about product compatibility if needed
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment desired
- Keen interest in Hardware Assembly and Software Configuration
- Able to lift heavy pounds (up to 40 kg)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy;
- Can-do nature and good use of initiative, with an aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Camstore Assistant (11month contract)
- Admissions Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor (11 Month Contract)
- Manual Handler
- Quotes and Tenders Administrator
- Quotes and Tenders Adminsitrator
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Insurance Agent
- Customer Service Agent
- Legal and Compliance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Billings Clerk
- Field Sales
- Account Executive
- Regional Account Manager
- Administration Assistant
- Quality, Risk and Information Security Manager
- Management Accountant