Auction Coordinator - Newcastle
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a top UK auction company based in Newcastle who is looking for Auction Co-ordinator's to join their team.
My client provides auction management services to the UK property market and works in conjunction with local Estate Agents.
If you can offer an outstanding service, deliver consistently, enthusiastically and are determined to succeed then we want to hear from you.
You will need a background in Auction or Residential Negotiations to be considered for this role.
- Supporting assigned agents in all auction requirements.
- Drive and push assigned agents to offer auction at every opportunity providing effective communication to all parties at all times.
- To achieve sales results in line with your individual and team targets.
- Develop your assigned network of branch staff to deliver at their highest level.
- To build strong and effective relationships with all parties.
- Fully utilise the task system to exceed minimum service standards.
- Show your enthusiasm, determination and drive to deliver our key objectives at every opportunity.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Sales environment
- Estate Agency experience (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- Able to work to sales targets and hit KPI's
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm, Saturday's on a rota basis
Salary: £17,000 - £25,000 Basic, £45,000 - £50,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Office Based Sales Negotiator - Northfield
- Part-Time Sales and Lettings Negotiator - Weston-Super-Mare
- Sales and Lettings Negotiator - Weston-Super-Mare
- New Homes Sales Advisor - Harborne
- Branch Manager - Glasgow
- Estate Agency Manager - Gateshead
- Sales Valuer/ Lister - Newcastle
- Area Territory Owner - Newark
- Area Territory Owner - Grantham
- Area Territory Owner - Sleaford
- Area Territory Owner - Boston & Skegness
- Area Territory Owner - Louth, Woodhall Spa & Sutton on Sea
- Experienced Sales Valuer - Scunthorpe
- Sales Negotiator - North Leeds
- Sales Valuer - North Leeds
- Experienced Sales Valuer - Bridlington
- Property Manager - Leicester
- Experienced Sales Valuer - South Manchester
- Experienced Sales Valuer - Rochdale
- Experienced Sales Valuer - Preston