£18,000 - OTE 35K Plus Company Car
Get Recruited are supporting an established estate agency who are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their team due to growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, dynamic individual to join a successful estate agent in South London.
As a Lettings Negotiator your day will be varied, and you will be actively touting for business by contacting potential customers both in person and over the phone.
The Lettings Negotiator must a min of a couple of months experience within an estate agent.
You must be target driven and must share the company's passion for property and providing excellent service to its clients.
- As Lettings Negotiator you will be matching clients to suitable properties and overseeing the negotiation process ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Identify opportunities to up sell and cross sell additional products
- Ensure all information is accurately recorded on the database
- Liaise with internal and external contacts as required
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are always adhered to
- Min 2 months industry experience necessary as full training will be provided, including employer funded industry qualifications
- A current, full driving license is required
- Be well presented and articulate
- A team player who is willing to actively get involved
- Hungry and target driven
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and to work to strict guidelines
Fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Field Sales Executive
- SOFTWARE SALES MANAGER
- Stock Controller - Jewellery
- Sales Account Manager
- Travel Team Leader
- Media Sales Manager (MATERNITY COVER)
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Travel Account Executive - Group Bookings
- TRAVEL CONSULTANT - TRAVEL AGENT
- Event Sales Executive
- Management Accountant - Fixed Term Contract
- Hotel General Manager
- Property Manager
- Marketing & Sales Manager (Hospitality)