Data Review Scientist
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Scientist, Data Review to support our Professional Scientific Services group in the Philadelphia, PA area.
The Scientist will work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment providing data review support as well as cross train in technical areas.
Data Review Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Peer review of data
- Final quality control approval for release to QA
- Creating/revising/reviewing, SOPs, Technical Documents, Investigations, and Protocols
- Present results to functional management in a timely manner
- Cross train to support client in technical areas
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience in the Biotechnology/Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/Biologics manufacturing laboratory industry
- Hands on experience working under GMP in a regulated industry
- Hands on experience performing cellular assays and PCR techniques
- Hands on experience gel based assays & HPLC
- Experience with data review; including peer review of data and final quality control approval for release to QA
- Presenting results to functional management in a timely manner
- Experience creating/revising/reviewing, SOPs, Technical Documents, Investigations, and Protocols required
- Experience with biologic products a plus
- Audit experience a plus
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
, BS or MS degree in related science required
- Experience in the Biotechnology/Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/Biologics manufacturing laboratory industry
Position is full-time with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Philadelphia, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Technical Manager, Food Safety Systems
- AQL Scientist - GMP Testing Lab - Second Shift
- Analytical Scientist
- Associate Analytical Chemist I - Third Shift
- Post-Doc Sensomics
- Analytical Scientist
- Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring Technician
- SDS-Page Scientist
- Downstream Process Development Engineer
- Virology/Chemistry/Biochemistry Lab Technical Support
- Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
- Sales and Client Service Specialist
- EHS Senior Specialist - Training and Compliance
- Business Systems Analyst - CRM Administrator
- Research Technician
- Senior Scientist, Residue
- Cell Culture Scientist
- QC Team Lead
- Associate Scientist: Biopharmaceutical