Salary, negotiable depending on experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Your main duty will be to carry out the day to day maintenance tasks and site repairs to assist the company in achieving maximum productivity.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance of equipment in accordance with relevant Regulations.
- Responding to breakdowns of all company equipment.
- Diagnosing faults and providing costed repair quotes to the Production Manager.
- Repairing equipment in accordance with manufactures specifications, company maintenance procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings in order to maintain and repair equipment.
- Maintaining equipment maintenance records in accordance with HSE guidelines and best practise.
- Electrical installation maintenance & repair to the latest electrical edition requirements- 18th Edition
- Maintain a register of all electrical equipment and carry out periodic PAT testing to a pre-determined planned rota based on risk assessing the equipment in use and in accordance with HSE guidance.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years working in an equipment maintenance role.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organisation
- Team working skills
- Minimum L3 Qualification in Equipment Maintenance ( Electrical / Mechanical)
- 18th Edition City & Guilds 2382-18.
- City & Guilds Electrical Equipment Maintenance and Testing (2377-22)
- City & Guilds 2391/2392 Verification/Testing of installations or equivalent.
39 hours per week
8am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
8am – 3:30pm Friday
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent, Full time
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Watton, Thetford, Swaffham, Dereham
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Peter Campbell
- Tel: 08452260677
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: i4R-PC2531
- Posted: 2019-03-05 16:24:26 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- IT Support Analyst
- Sales Manager
- Electrician - Fixed Wire Tester
- Automotive Project Planner
- Administration Assistant
- Residential Conveyancer
- Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Technician
- HGV Driver
- Warehouse Shift Manager
- Sales Assistant - All levels of experience
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Team Leader
- Tractor Driver / Hedge Cutter
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner
- Bus / Coach Drivers
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Vehicle Spray Painter Technician
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Head of Business Development and Compliance
- Family Worker