Electronics Test Technician
We are a market leading Electronics Company who is looking for a Test Technician to be responsible for the accurate and timely testing and diagnosis of PCB Assemblies working in line with customer specifications and Company processes to support production throughput.
The successful Test Technician will be entered into an environment in which they are exposed to a diverse range of industries including Aerospace, Defence, Security, telecommunications, Energy and Medical to name but a few.
Responsibilities of the Test Technician:
- Testing and diagnosing customer product to company and industry standards
- Reporting work status to Test Team Leader
- Maintaining accurate test data sets
- Carrying out fault diagnosis to a basic level
- Programming devices to customer specifications
Experience/Qualifications of the Â Test Technician:
- HNC in electronics or related subject or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of electronics manufacturing environment
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings and schematics
- Ability to identify components
If you're interested in the Test Technician role, please click apply now
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data.
Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.
More Jobs from Orion Electrotech Ltd
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Graduate Tooling Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Tooling Design Engineer
- QC Inspector
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Workshop Technician
- Shipping Administrator
- Embedded Control Engineer / Firmware Engineer
- Panel Wireman
- Engineering Project Manager
- Production Operative
- Quality Engineer (Befordshire)
- Maintenance Engineer
- HSE Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Machine Operator
- Machine Operator
- Materials Controller