Customer Service Agent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a small Customer Service Team on a temporary basis for a long standing independently owned company based in Ipswich.
This role is a key part of the Customer Service contact centre.
The main focus is on taking customer order calls on the phone and processing them on the bespoke computer system.
- Understand the internal system and procedures (training will be provided)
- Handle customer contact via phone in a polite and professional manner
- Process the required actions quickly and accurately, in accordance with the departmental quality procedure
- Handle customer order calls
Key required skills and experience
- Excellent customer service skills and confident phone manner
- Polite, friendly, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Great team player with the ability to also work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- Works well under pressure
You must be able to work at least one day at the weekend.
Immediate starts available!
Call Jess today for more info!